The results from the ultrasound Fat Destruction treatment are comparable to results from liposuction surgery. The ultrasound treatment has the advantage of being painless and not causing any downtime, allowing the client to return to work immediately after treatment.
Fat Destruction is a great treatment for those aiming to get rid of stubborn fat in problem areas. The most common problem areas for both sexes, despite a healthy diet and an active lifestyle, are upper arms, thighs, back/hips and the area under the chin. Fat Destruction is a simple and painless treatment without significant side effects.
For optimal results it is recommended to drink plenty of water while in the process of having Fat Destruction treatments.
Number of treatments: It usually takes at least 4-6 treatments to get optimal results. At least two weeks must pass between treatments.
After treatment: Redness and swelling can be felt in the treatment area immediately after treatment. The effects can last for 1-2 days depending on the treatment area.
· Drink at least 2 litres of water per day for 3 days before and 3 days after treatment.
· Apply a healing lotion on the treatment area for one week.
· Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for at least one week.
· Avoid going to the swimming pool on the day of the treatment.
· Skip physical activities on the day of the treatment.
· Use sunscreen (at least SPF 30) for at least one week.