What advantages does our hair removal laser have over other laser devices in the market?
· Easier to get rid of light and fine hair
· Possible to get rid of hair between and around the eyebrows
· Possible to get rid of hair inside ears and nose
· Shorter treatment time
· Fewer treatments may be needed
Laser hair removal is performed in order to permanently remove unwanted hair growth on the face / body. The unique gradual heating method used effectively damages the hair follicles while avoiding injury to surrounding skin. Much progress has been made in recent years in the field of permanent laser hair removal and our latest device offers a built-in cooling device, preventing the client from feeling heat or pain.
After the treatment has been performed it is recommended to apply a healing lotion (e.g. Aloe Vera) on the treatment area twice a day for a week, as well as avoiding sun exposure during the same period. The hair in the treatment area can be shaved / trimmed 2-3 days after the treatment has been performed. It is important not to wax / pluck the hair in the treatment area between treatments since it can reduce the efficiency of the treatment. It is recommended to shave the treatment area before treatment since hair length should not exceed 0.2 mm at the time of the treatment.
Part of the hair is permanently removed after each treatment. Normally hair in the treatment area falls off 7-12 days after the treatment has been performed. The treatment also has the effect of slowing down the hair growth of remaining hair.
Number of treatments: The number of treatments needed depends on several factors, e.g. the extent and density of hair growth, the coarseness and color of the hair and the treatment area. Usually a minimum of 6-10 treatments are needed to see good results and it is recommended that at least 6 weeks should pass between treatments.
After treatment: Heat and redness can be felt in the treatment area on the day of the treatment.
After treatment the following is recommended:
· Apply a healing lotion on the treatment area twice a day for one week.
· Do not shave the area for 2-3 days after the treatment
· Do not to wax / pluck the hair in the treatment area between treatments
· Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for at least one week.
· Avoid going to the swimming pool for 1-2 days.
· Use sunscreen (at least SPF 30) for at least one week.