Fine lines and wrinkles are evened out and the skin regains radiance and firmness. The treatment can be performed almost anywhere on the face and is frequently used to provide volume and shape to lips, cheeks, cheekbones and chin as well as to even out fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
Advantages of Neauvia fillers:
· The purest and safest HA filler on the market.
· A perfect combination of substances.
· Does not contain animal products.
· Does not contain allergens.
· Longevity of implant.
HA injection can be tailored to individual needs. Results are visible immediately after injection, but it may take 7-14 days for the lines/wrinkles to even out completely. In some cases it can take up to a month to see the final results of an injection. The results can last from 6 months and up to several years, depending on the treatment area, age, skin type, lifestyle, muscle characteristics etc.
Before treatment: To reduce discomfort during the treatment, it is recommended to apply an anesthetic cream on the treatment area an hour before treatment.
After treatment: Redness and swelling can be felt in the treatment area immediately after injection and usually last for 2-7 days, depending on the treatment area. After injection into lips, the swelling can last longer, or up to 7-14 days. After tear trough injection it is common that the swelling lasts even longer, it varies between clients how long. A bruise can occur after treatment in some cases. These are all normal reactions to the injection. Cooling the treatment area can significantly reduce swelling.
Clients should avoid touching the treatment area in the first 4 hours after injection. From then on the treatment area may be wiped with a mild facial cleanser and water. Moisturizing lotion and makeup may be applied as well. It is recommended to avoid swimming pools, polluted environment and dust on the day of the injection.
· Cool the treatment area for 15-20 minutes at a time, repeat several times.
· Apply a healing lotion on the treatment area 4 hours after treatment.
· Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for at least 2-3 days.
· Avoid going to the swimming pool on the day of the treatment.
· Use sunscreen (at least SPF 30) for at least one week.