The technique behind the microdermabrasion treatment helps achieve a safe and effective cleansing of the epidermis. The treatment removes blockages, dirt and sebum trapped in pores and fine lines, making the skin more receptive to the active ingredients in skin products applied to the facial area. The results are healthier looking skin with a fresh glow.
The treatment improves skin texture and fights against the aging of the skin. Older skin that is starting to thin will become stronger and firmer. Microdermabrasion is suitable for every age group and skin type. With every treatment there is a visible improvement in the appearance of the skin.
Number of treatments: One treatment should give good results if the purpose is to give tired looking skin some brightness and glow. Commonly it takes 3-6 treatments at a 1-2 week interval to achieve good results if skin is greasy or blemished. A minimum of 6 treatments at a 3 week interval is recommended to achieve good results in case of severe skin problems. At least one week should always pass between treatments.
· Apply a healing lotion on the treatment area twice a day for one week.
· Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for at least 3 days.
· Avoid going to the swimming pool on the day of the treatment.
· Skip physical activities on the day of the treatment.
· Use sunscreen (at least SPF 30) for at least one week.